Craig Townsend is Director of "It's Mind over Matter" and has worked in the area of mental training for swimming, sport and personal development for over a decade. He believes in empowering people and teaching cutting-edge skills to extract the utmost from their talent.
Mind Training for Swimmers program has led the way in mental training
for swimmers, utilizing a powerful blend of mental training techniques.
Around 70 of his mental training articles have appeared over 5
editions of the esteemed 'Swimming In Australia' - the official
Journal of the Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association, and also in several editions of the Italian swimming
magazine Nuotare Magazine.
He possesses a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and for 20 years has researched and experimented with various methods of tapping the mind's potential, combining the subjects of hypnosis, auto and hetero-suggestion, the Silva Method, deep relaxation, personal development, meditation, visualization, motivation, positive thinking, mind/body medicine, Zen and other eastern philosophies to create a highly effective mental training program which has brought impressive results.
He has worked with National and State level swimmers for well over a decade, teaching them the various methods of improvement through mental training, and creating a powerful program which has spawned impressive results in swimmers at all levels, in both swimming training and swim meets.
His revolutionary 'Mind Training for Swimmers' Program and extensive Mental Training Archive have been utilized all over the world by National and State Swimming Associations, Coaches Associations, National Coaches, major swimming websites, many US university teams, Australian Clubs, international swimming medallists and Head Coaches at countless centres around the globe. He has worked with the State Swim Teams which spawned numerous international swimmers, and lectured to the Australian Swim Coaches and Teachers Association, whilst running a private practice. He also works with athletes from numerous other sports - such as athletics, golf, tennis, triathlon etc, and has even given lectures at The Royal Sydney Golf Club.
Craig was also commissioned to write the Aquaphobia and Mental Training modules for a swim coaching qualification created by aquatic research company Poseidon Tech, which is to be used by many of the major world swimming organizations.
Craig passionately devotes himself to increased development and understanding of the mind, and is committed to passing on this information to those who seek greater achievement in their lives.
Please note that Craig's qualification is in the area of hypnosis and his teachings, articles and programs have been derived from a wide range of sources, completely unrelated to and unassociated with sports psychology and its programs, teachings, courses or doctrines.
Craig can be contacted here
- Fast Improvement Programs Through Mental Training
For overcoming most problems, dropping times, increasing speed etc
Ebook Program (Instantly Downloadable)
The complete mental training program, used by coaches and swimmers all over the world, explaining everything you could possibly need to know - with valuable information you can use in your swimming training as well as swim meets. Also includes one year's full Unlimited Membership to the Mind Traininig for Swimmer's huge Mental Training Archive, Coaches Area, Keyword Search, plus regular new articles.
Audio mp3 Program
The audio program with 45 minutes of information plus a powerful guided visualization exercise for swimming. Also includes one year's full Unlimited Membership to our huge mental training archive, Coaches Area, Keyword Search, plus regular new articles.
*** ACCELERATION Package (on mp3 or CD) - Maximum Improvement
12 Months Full Membership +
(Access to over 200 articles). Ebook Program Swimmers
Overcoming Pain Hypnosis mp3
The Acceleration Package is the combination of Full Membership + Mind Training for Swimmers Ebook + the Audio Swimmers mp3 Program + Overcoming Pain Hypnosis mp3. The eBook Program contains the complete mental training program for all swimmers, whilst the Mind Training for Swimmers mp3 contains a powerful daily swimmers visualization exercise (including hypnotic suggestions), plus additional mind/body info and an additional mental technique. Includes one year's full Unlimited Membership to our huge mental training archive, Coaches Area, Keyword Search, plus regular new articles.
- Custom Made CDs by Craig Townsend(Top)
- Membership Info
Unlimited Membership lasts forever - and provides full access to all articles in the Mental Training Archive of 200+ articles. Unlimited Membership can be purchased in conjunction with any of our products. More information about your Membership options here
- Un-subscribing from the Mind Training for Swimmers Swimtips Mailing List
To un-subscribe yourself from the mailing list forever, send an email here (which must contain all your 'USERNAME(s)' for us to find your files, if you have more than one account) and you will be instantly removed from the database. If you receive the tips to more than one email address, ensure you include ALL email addresses that you receive these to, add these in the message category. Once your account (or all of your accounts) are taken off our database, you will never receive an email from our website again unless you re-subscribe or email us.
Your Privacy and Security
- Craig Townsend, It's Mind over Mattter and this website are anti-spam supporters and follow only the very strictest business ethics and practices. Absolutely no details from our mailing lists are ever be sold, rented out or divulged to a third party (no, not ever), and the highest standards of privacy are observed at ALL times. There is absolutely no compromise on this point, as Craig feels very strongly about protecting his member's privacy. Due to the strict security installed, we have never had any infringement upon the privacy of any of our members ever recorded.
- We use only the world's highest standard of internet security, which effectively protects credit card details from the outside world. No-one (including It's Mind over Matter or this website), has access whatsoever to your credit card details, which are processed only by PayPal, one of the world's largest, longest-established and most respected e-Commerce companies in the world today. In reality, an online transaction is probably now more secure than a card transaction in a shop, or conducted over the telephone, as the information transmitted online is strongly encrypted using complicated logarithm combinations. To this point, we have never once had a fraudulent transaction of any kind.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Amex cards for online transactions, plus also PayPal.
- Copyright Information
- See Copyright & Permission regarding this.
- For CD sales to USA, Europe, Asia and Africa, we use a US CD company to securely handle all these CD orders, who usually mail within 2 hours - and so these are received in 2-5 days in the US, and 7-11 days for international outside the US..
Please note: Please do NOT send refund emails to PayPal - for quickest results, all information must be sent to us, to the email addresses below.
-Please include your Transaction ID (from the PayPal email receipt you received), as this will make the refund much easier - for all Ebook refunds and mp3 / CD refunds, please send them from here